Sunday 14 December 2008

Bioinfornetics - Hello World

Hi! I'm Ahmad, nice to meet you. I live in the UK and have a Masters degree in Bioinformatics & Computational Biology and an undergraduate degree in Medical Sciences. It has been 3 months since I graduated (Sep 2008) yet I'm finding it really difficult finding a job. So while I'm waiting I will try to exercise my skills and keep my knowledge fresh and explore different parts of genetics using bioinformatics. Recently my interest in genetics has been ignited and I'm reading into it and learning lots of new things.

The cool thing is that you can see what I do, how I do it and the source code (usually Java, PHP and Perl), which I'm making public domain so you can copy, modify and do anything you want with it. If you find anything interesting please comment. I'm always seeking better ways to do things so if you have an easier or better way or you want to make a correction then please tell me about it.

Oh, and if you want to contact me my email is a_retha [AT] ymail.com

1 comment: